To be your partner in health.
To create a community of healthier people.
- Set clear expectations and provide timely feedback and follow-through.
- Do what you say you’re going to do, and be fair about it.
- Take ownership of your responsibilities.
- Acknowledge and respond to the needs and challenges of every person.
- Create an environment that encourages respect and appreciation.
- Offer support, information, and hope.
- Listen and value each person’s voice.
- Ask “How can I help?”
- Support the work of each team and each team member.